Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Life with a twist....

Its been a long since I wrote last.... I have many who ask me if I have quit writing???

Honestly, I haven't been able to say anything except a lame cover up of "I keep busy"

However, in my head all i can think of is... quit writing??????

How is it that it has become so difficult to pen thoughts on paper (literally on keyboard) when all i do in my head is think?

So, my wandering mind goes back to wandering... trying to figure whats-up..!!!

A while ago, I had issues with a lot of things. Everything that i saw around me gave a new thought which lead to a point of view that i felt was something worth sharing, which i did... (Phew!! thats a lot for one sentence)

These days, I still see a lot of things that bother me and have my share of thoughts. However, I do not feel compelled to share or voice them anymore.


Reason???

I am not sure. What is it that has changed in the past one year??

I still am an idiotic person who stumbles on things that normal people easily notice and avoid (people who walk with me will vouch for this one!!)

I spend enough time facebooking and stalking others lives...

I still dance my heart out or cook when I am stressed...

And I know that I am definitely not busy enough to give Mukesh Ambani a complex...

So more or less, I am the same person who thought it was a good idea to share my wandering views out in the public.



Then again how can i agree to that one... If the above is true, it is also true that -

I do not ramble my thoughts in public that often....

Today if i see something that i do not like, I do not judge that person/idea/act (in simple terms.... I do not bother) but simply ignore it

Thinking about stuff and moving on is a lot easier than putting it down on a blog...



Does all of this mean that my perceptions and ideals of life have changed??

or that I have mellowed as a person??

or again as they like to put it.. I've matured and smaller things do not matter any more??



Could be... could be not.. All I could conclude on was that maybe my opinions are still as important to me as they used to be.. I still like to share things with others even though those things are obvious as day and night....

maybe the culprit has another name....

Something like...Priorities!!



When I started writing, I really didn't have much to bother about... my private and public life was more or less the same and i thus felt strongly even about the smaller things..

Then things like job pressure,  future decisions and life altering events popped up and everything else suddenly didn't require much attention..

I am sure all of us have been (or are still) there.. Things that you loved doing are not that important anymore... Be it reading, travelling, watching sitcoms, etc. etc. I've even had times when I have had to take  a special appointment with myself to call and chat with close friends. Something that happened very easily earlier.... for this one I am hoping I am not the only freak...!!!



Life has kinda taken a different route.. from being the one who noticed smaller things I have become someone who now tries to untangle the larger portion of life..

M I complaining???

Not really.... Life was fun then and life is fun now... Just the wallpaper has changed....



P.s. - Having said all of this, I am hoping that I keep writing...



No comments: